(1)Dear Single Ladies, Stop overlooking what your eyes can see and stop making excuses for someone to treat you like trash; You deserve better #GrowUp!
(2)Dear Single Ladies, showing a great amount of skin when you dress up isn’t the way to find your prince charming; Prince charming likes his gifts well wrapped and a real man doesn’t want what the world has already seen #CoverItUp!
(3)Dear Single Ladies, “SHIPS” are designed to take people and things to places. So if your FriendSHIP, RelationSHIP or PartnerSHIP is not taking you anywhere; You need to Abandon that “SHIP” #SeemsLikeCommonSense!
(4) Dear Single Ladies, Money only impresses lazy girls; When a real woman works hard a man with money is just an added bonus!
(5) Dear Single Ladies, there’s more to a man than just his bank statements. Don’t sacrifice your standards for Designer brands! #GrowUp!
(6)Dear Single Ladies, Never stay where you are not appreciated. If they are too blind to see what they got, then open their eyes by walking away! #HardButTrue!
(7)Dear Single Ladies, An occasional smile will never be worth many years of daily tears and regrets; Be sure its what your heart wants before stepping into it. #BeWise!
(8)Dear Single Ladies, don’t abandon your relationship because your eyes fooled you into thinking you found something better. Motives can hide behind the best smiles. People pretend well!
(9) Dear Single Ladies, A woman’s silence is more powerful than her strongest words; sometimes you just need to talk less! #TrueWisdom
(10)Dear Single Ladies, You should never have to chase love. True love will always run to you and not from you
(11) Dear Single Ladies, Any woman can spend a man’s money, ride in his car, lay up in his crib, order off the menu and spread her legs wide open. But only a real woman can help a man achieve his goals, support him when he is down, push him to be successful, shower him with positive energy and never kick him when he is down!
(12) Dear Single Ladies, when you place your heart in the hands of God, he will place it in the hands of a man who deserves it,